Special Stones for Special Days
Confused about what to get your partner for Valentine’s day? Don’t worry, we’ve got a solution that is guaranteed to work.
Have you ever been walking along the street and you end up hearing the song that was playing the first time you shared a dance with each other? Or have you walked by the restaurant you shared the first date?
Didn’t all those moments go from just another point in just another day to a romantic moment in a split second? Didn’t it just take you back to that moment which perhaps was lost is the chaos of this life, and now you remember everything so clearly like it was yesterday?
According to the famous American Film Director Terrence Malick “Nostalgia is a powerful feeling; it can drown out anything.”
This Valentine’s Day we at Zaoule have found a way to bring that nostalgic feeling and those cherished memories gushing back. Gift her these simple yet elegant studs handcrafted with 925 Sterling Silver and embellished with semi-precious birthstones.
Traditionally birthstones are associated with a particular month, and they have been used to connect with your birthday month. But since we are fast approaching Valentine’s Day and the air is filled with a romantic flair we think these birthstone studs are the perfect way celebrate your love by reminding her of landmark moment in your relationship.
We asked some of our customers about what date was most significant for their relationships, below are a few:
- January Birthstone: Garnet- “11th of January, I still remember it so well, was the first conversation we had when I met her in a bar and somehow I feel after that conversation 6 years ago I knew she was the one for me.” David Tapley
- February Birthstone: Amethyst-“25th of February, it was our 3rd date and after two dinners it was time to step it up and we went out dancing. I didn’t know it then but that was the first dance I shared with my soulmate. That night was the first significant step for our relationship which has so far lasted 14 amazing years.” Steph Garner
- April Birthstone: Crystal-1st April, it was April Fool’s Day and I hadn’t realised, he called me to ask for my hand packing boxes since he was moving houses and instead it turned out to be a ruse, he planned an entire day with me and that’s the day he told me he really liked me. That was 15 years ago and we are married with 2 beautiful kids. Beth
- May Birthstone: Emerald-9th of May, it was mother’s day and fortunately it was a weekend as well. We had been dating for about 4 months at that point and he invited his mum over for a meal he cooked himself. It was the first time I had met anyone from his family and the care with which he took care of his mother made me realise what a wonderful man he is, and less than two years later we were married. Cristina Baltag
- July Birthstone: Ruby-18th July, we had been close friends for over a year and we spoke all the times. We were talking about other people we fancy and he took the opportunity to start describing this girl in quite an abstract way in the beginning and it seemed like he was talking about me but I couldn’t be sure. He eventually got specific and that’s the day he told me he liked me. Julia B.
- September Birthstone: Sapphire-13th September, that’s her birthday and I really enjoy celebrating that more than any other. I really enjoy making her feel like a queen. It’s her one true indulgence in the year and I’m extremely happy making it come true for her. Brian Green
- October Birthstone: Rose- October 17th , this glorious afternoon of 2012 as I stood there in my best suit and watched this angel wearing white walk down the aisle, I was sure wherever life takes me from here I’ll be fine as long as she is by my side. Matt Davies
- November Birthstone: Topaz-29th November, I remember we had just been on 2 dates and I did something really silly and upset her, it seemed like we were done. But somehow I felt that I must give it one last shot, I thought she was worth it. So I went all out with a grand gesture which she wasn’t expecting and she was so overwhelmed by it she kissed me. That was the day she shared our first kiss. Chris Mattews