It’s been a crazy year to say the least, each and every one of us has had our resolves tested. And though it’s still not normal, it is a new normal. The world has come together and shown resilience in the face of such unexpected adversity.
The new normal brings with it a new kind of a holiday season and it’s perhaps more important than ever to not let the times get to us. Now more than ever we need to keep the spirit of this season alive and thriving. During these months of isolation and social distancing it’s perhaps even more important to make the ones we truly care about know that we may not be with you physically but we are thinking of you and are with you emotionally and virtually whenever they need us.
So this holiday season we are making things a little easier for you. Your gifting worries can be quashed, we’ve done the research for you and we’ve come up with a great solution. When you don’t know what to gift, stick to Jewelry, here are our top 5 reasons why you should choose jewelry as your gift this holiday season.
- It Lasts. All said and done, if you take care of your jewelry you can use it for years and years and perhaps even hand it down to others. It’ll have a much longer life than most gifts. It will be with you through so many experiences and adds to the nostalgic value, there may be cherished moments that are reminded every time you wear the piece again.
- It works across most occasions. Whether it is young or old, hip or classic, birthdays or anniversaries or graduation or Christmas or Diwali or a New Year’s gift or something in between jewelry fits. A piece of jewelry won’t stand out, in fact it’ll always seem like the right gift to brighten the mood of someone you care for. The variety, versatility of the jewelry on offer these days from the different materials, colors, styles and product categories means there is something on offer for almost everyone.
- You can make a statement; A piece of jewelry can be an extremely intimate gift, given the type and style of jewelry you choose you can make a statement of intent. Your gift for example can tell her that you’re ready to take the relation to the next step. Through your selection you can show her how well you know her and that you are thinking about her style and how she would like to express herself through these fashionable accessories. And above all every time the person who has received your gift gets a compliment on the jewelry she’s wearing she’s reminded of you and your gesture. Jewelry as a gift could potentially be generating brownie points for you for years to come.
- Packaging and Presentation. Research suggests that one of the biggest charms of a gift is the unpacking and unwrapping experience and it peaks at the moment when the product first finally appears in front of their eyes. With something like jewelry, most of the time packaging is a key focus for vendors selling it, so you can bet on the packaging and unwrapping experience of jewelry will be better than most gifts.
- Goes well with the Spirit of the Season. The shine and glitter of Jewelry fits in seamlessly with the holiday spirit and this year more than others there is a need to remind people of this holiday spirit. To send them a sparkling gift to remind them that regardless of how tough the times maybe now you are with them in spirit.